Are you a Social Worker, Counsellor or Mental Health professional seeking supervision or case consultation?
I offer online supervision to clinicians in BC or Ontario.
Supervision is strongly recommended for all practitioners in private practice as an essential ethical component of providing quality care.
Supervision can be helpful for:
- Improving clinical skills
- Providing a different perspective on a client situation or issue
- Confidential support and validation
- Reducing counsellor isolation
Support for ethical dilemmas
- Improving the clinician’s self-awareness and how it affects their clinical perspective
- Integrating a Social Justice lens into your practice
Supervision can be a single session or an ongoing relationship. My practice, including my supervision practice, draws upon the following approaches:
I have a particular clinical interest in relationships (including ethical non-monogamy and polyamory), career guidance and perinatal mental health.